RES Energy Solutions is the leader in gas compression solutions. We service our customers with the highest quality products from the most trusted manufacturers such as Murphy, TDI, Johnson Matthey, CPI, M2M Remote Monitoring/Data Management. In addition to these products, RES offers turnkey emissions testing services including compliance with US EPA Quad J, Quad Z, and regional requirements set by state environmental agencies. Our wide network of factory trained technicians can service, troubleshoot, and install all of the parts offered by RES including Murphy’s Engine Integrated Control System (EICS), compressor panels, starting systems, catalyst systems, and remote monitoring systems.
RES offers 24/7 comprehensive service for:
- Installation, diagnostics and repair
- Control Systems – Compressor control panels and PLC systems
- Murphy’s EICS and Custom Ignition Systems
- Emissions testing – quarterly, annual, startup
- Lubrication Systems
- Starting Systems for recip and turbine applications
All of our technicians are highly trained and are certified in specialized areas including:
For more information on our services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nearest RES location.